The E-cloth General Purpose Cloth is one of my most favorite cleaning tools ever! It is a high-quality microfiber cloth that can tackle dozens of jobs around the house. I use mine many times throughout the day. I keep one in the kitchen for wiping off the table and counters. There’s one in each bathroom for quickly wiping away toothpaste or soap messes and (gasp!) other bathroom-y things. I’ll never go back to using a regular washcloth in the shower, not even when I’m traveling–I take my own. I use them at work because I’m a cleaning lady and it makes my job easy and fun. In fact, I use my general purpose e-cloths so much that I almost overlooked the opportunity to tell you about them because I take them for granted. They are like an extension of my hand.
Ways to use the E-cloth General Purpose Cloth:
- Kitchen counters
- Bathroom fixtures
- Remove carpet stains
- Clean mildew from bathroom ceiling and walls
- Wipe spots off of the floor
- In the shower (on yourself)
- Remove make-up
- Clean a child’s “spaghetti face” without tears
- Cleaning outdoor furniture
- Cleaning make-up brushes
- Lots of other ways
Things I love about them:
- They come in a variety of colors so I can assign a different color for each task
- They last a long time – three years and they are still amazing!
- They make great gifts – very much appreciated by the recipients
- They feel good in my hand
- Excellent value – I have not found comparable quality in the same price range
- Easy to care for – Use over and over without needing to wash, just rinse and hang
- They have a loop for hanging
- E-cloth has regular 2 for 1 sales with new colors
- No need for chemicals; they work with just water
- They remove over 99% of all bacteria from hard surfaces
- They are absorbant
- They work on grease
- Great for people with allergies
- Three-year guarantee
Things I don’t love:
- Sorry, I cannot think of anything.
- Okay. I thought of one. You can’t wash them with bleach or fabric softener, but I don’t use either one so that’s not a big deal for me.
Before & After pictures:
This is a chest freezer I cleaned using a general purpose cloth and water.
Here’s a bathroom sink after a quick wipe-down:
I wish I had used a better camera.
I assume this was coke syrup on the floor:
See what I mean? It’s so easy with just water and e-cloth!
You can buy yours HERE!