Do you know how to clean a laptop screen? It’s safe and easy if you use a high-quality microfiber cloth that is made specifically for electronics.
Why use microfiber
- Safely removes fingerprints, smears, and grease
- Ideal for Phones, Tablets, iPads, Kindles, e-Readers, PDAs & GPSs
- Cleans without chemicals or solvents
- Removes more than 99% of bacteria
How to clean your laptop screen
- Wipe the dust off of your screen using the dry cloth
- Lightly dampen a corner of the cloth and wipe your screen
- Use the dry area of the cloth to completely dry and polish your screen
Here’s how to take care of your electronic screen cloth
- Rinse in warm water and hang to dry
- Can be washed in a washing machine with a small amount of detergent
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Guaranteed for 300 washings
Where to buy
I use this one from E-cloth:
Do not use a tissue, pre-moistened wipe, or other fabric to clean your laptop screen. Anything other than microfiber can scratch your screen and leave it covered in dusty threads.
I hope you have found this tutorial to be helpful. If you have any questions, please comment below and I will try to help you.