One cleaning task people frequently ask me about is how to clean a TV Screen. Here’s what I recommend.
What you need
I use this high-quality Electronics Cloth from E-cloth. If you have a very large TV and/or additional personal electronics such as phones, tablets, or e-readers, I recommend purchasing several. Once you find out how amazing these little cloths are, you will want one for each item or perhaps one in each room of your house.
What to do
- Use the cloth dry to remove loose dust.
- Dampen a corner of the cloth and wipe over the screen.
- Dry with the dry portion of the cloth.
- If your screen is very large or has gooey fingerprints on it, you will want at least two cloths: one wet, one dry.
How to Care for your Electronics Cloth
Most of the time, just rinsing the cloth in warm water and hanging it to dry will keep it fresh and clean. The cloth can be washed with a small amount of laundry detergent and rinsed well. It can be hung or tumbled dry.
Do not use fabric softener because it will weaken the performance of the cloth. If you accidentally use fabric softener, wash the cloth again in hot water without detergent. The cloth can be boiled periodically to perk it up. Do not use bleach as it will damage the cloth.
About the E-Cloth Personal Electronics Cleaning Cloth
- The E-Cloth Personal Electronics Cleaning Cloth is super-soft
- Removes grease, grime, fingermarks
- Removes over 99% of bacteria from touchscreens, just by wiping.
- Does not require chemical cleaners.
- Ideal for Phones, Tablets, iPads, Kindles, e-Readers, PDAs & GPSs
- 8in x 12in
- 300 wash guarantee
You can learn more about E-cloth and how it works HERE.
If you have questions or comments, I would love to hear from you below.